DEF CON 29 planning is underway and it is time for our yearly call for CFP Reviewers. We could use more perspectives on the existing team. We would like the review board to uniquely represent the hackers that attend our con and be specialists in the kinds of technology and tools they hack on.
The following examples are not required to apply, but we'd especially like to hear from those with experience in: Containers (Kubernetes/Docker/etc.), Automotive, IOT, DFIR, Privacy / Policy, Aerospace, Hardware, Reverse Engineering. If you don't fit in those categories don't worry, apply and let us know what you're into.
The requirements include:
- Have been to DEF CON a few times, you will need to be able to identify the type of content that our attendees want.
- A cover letter telling us how you've been involved in the DEF CON hacker community. Elaborate upon what skills and new perspectives that you'll bring to the review board.
- A resume, specifically aimed at DEF CON, think: hacker versus infosec.
- Commitment to follow through and review all talks that are assigned to you.
- An understanding that being on the review board, won't fast track you to the speakers lounge, although you'd be welcome to hang out there.
- The DEF CON CFP board is like fight club, you need to be able to keep the details secret, you’ll be removed if you violate confidentiality. Please review the official policy.
- Send your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org.